cari uang di internet ga ada yang semudah ini

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nude For ESPN Magazine

Hope Solo is not sexy. Her words, not ours.
"I still don't buy the idea that I'm a sex symbol," the 30-year-old soccer star tells ESPN magazine in its annual Body Issue, which features her nude on the cover.
"Sure, I've had marriage proposals, invitations to military balls and prom offers. But my entire purpose is trying to be the best, and if that exudes beauty too … it means the image of the typical female body type is finally evolving."
Hope Solo Nude
As an international soccer star, Olympic gold medalist and Dancing With the Stars hopeful (Maksim Chmerkovskiy's dream partner in fact), Hope is riding high these days.



Alex Morgan Nude

That wasn't always the case for the athlete.
"Growing up, I felt insecure about my build," adds the 5'9", 150-lb. Solo. "Guys would say, 'Look at those muscles! You can kick my ass!' I didn't feel feminine."
"But that's changed in the last four years."
What do you think of Hope Solo's ESPN Magazine cover? Cheap gimmick or sending a positive message about body image? Share your comments with us below.